Monday, January 9, 2012

A roller coaster of a morning

So I got up this morning, did my routine which includes pooping and weigh ins. Haha. --TMI and I didn't warn you before hand. I'm so cruel.-- I weighed myself and saw 208.2. WTF I was so pissed. I went ahead and had breakfast, water and my vitamins. And then I felt like I had to go. You know what I mean, so I did and lo and behold the scale reads 206! I did 3 trials- I'm such a scientist and got the same weight. How in the world did I manage that after eating? I became ecstatic and finished my meal planning for the week.
It's crazy how the number on the scale sets up how you will feel for the day. I even wrote a sad face next to my first morning weight in my journal. Then a happy one for the other weight.

Anyway, this is the first week that I am doing my schedule while school is in session. I take online classes and we are required to have web cams. I looked at myself and saw a slightly thinner face. I have seen that face before and I hope that I can keep it longer  than a year (my previous weight loss-30lbs).
I have been exercising but took two days off- was only supposed to take one day.
I planned all of my meals and went to the store to stock up on low cal food. I am going back to using I Can't believe it's not butter, turkey bacon and low fat cheese. Some of that stuff I stopped buying because A) margarine is man made and not organic. Flies wont even touch it in studies and B) the boyfriend hates margarine and turkey bacon. But we will just have to buy two kinds of food items so that we are both happy and that I can lose the weight. I was so much thinner before we moved in together. Arg...

Goals for this week:
Drink 80 oz water each day
Get up a 1/2 hour earlier
Work out 6 days this week
Do not go over 450 calories on dinner, the rest of the meals 200 calories
Snack on fruits and veggies only.

Crackers are my trigger foods, so I shouldn't be eating them as snacks. Anxiety is high since I am back in school and working. So I don't need to be reaching for trigger foods or I will demolish them.

How is everyone doing?

4 comments:

  1. you're adorable with the smiley and frowney faces. and i know what you mean! i don't know how that happens. maybe water weight? that is possible. there's a lot more water weight than we think we have + i was constipated for a good three days and always thought i got rid of my waste, but there's always a LOT.
    you sound like you're doing well.
    well, i'm...supposed to be studying. but taking my second day of relaxing. i will work though. promise. after 6 or 7. <3
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog....Kick the man out. Haha...just kidding. I am obsessed with the scale quite a bit to. It's hard not to worry about that damn thing. Like your goals for the week. I'm looking forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! It means alot to me and I am here to support you as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stumbled upon your blog, can't wait to read more. You and I actually have the EXACT same highest weight (well for me it's highest recorded, not sure if I was ever above that).

    Erin @ http://6monthtransformation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete