I have been out of the loop as far as blogging goes. I have been doing everything but blogging and writing my papers. So now I am blogging and guess what still needs to be done? You're right, those damn papers. I have totally lost my motivation for school but gained some in treating my body better. I cannot wait till I graduate to that I can stop feeling too stressed about class, papers, dumb teachers-who don't grade your papers on time, but oh they want you to turn in your s%^$ on time, etc.
Anyway anyone ever heard of loom knitting? It's so much fun! Faster than crocheting and great for those who cannot sew (on my life long learning list). I have made a scarf and will make more for friends and family and then move on to the other things that you can do with it.
I went on the scale and it has been 204 or 203.8. I don't know how long that will last since TOM is coming and I have been craving and caving in. And I feel so tired. Bleh. I don't get cramps but I fatigue so easily during this time. O.K. enough complaining.
I have read some folks blogs and they aren't doing so well so let's all send hugs to them...
Big hugs to Sasha and Sammy. Keep your heads up.
Now pics of things that don't have anything to do with food, weight loss, etc. Sometimes we all need a break.
Have a great week everyone:)


No comments:
Post a Comment