Friday, January 13, 2012

Birthday blues

Yesterday was my birthday!
I woke up and hardly recognized myself. I was sooo bloated. I have been drinking tons of water but I must be retaining most of it. It kind of makes me not want to drink any more. Bleh. What a way to start the day. I worked out for an hour on the treadmill, first time in years that I did a whole hour! The time actually went by fast since I had my work out playlist ready.
I went to work and came home and had a shot or three before the boyfriend and I headed out to eat.
UM... I was terribly tipsy which it usually takes more alcohol for that. I just moved to a high altitude, so I think that's what did it. I didn't even eat at the restaurant and my boyfriend was laughing at how I was playing with my food acting like I was eating it. So I actually did not eat much that day. Can vodka shots be my new diet? Nah. I  I just wanted to check in I am still 206, today is rest day but I will probably put in an hour on the treadmill tomorrow morning. I hope by my next birthday to be much much much thinner. 120, maybe?
 Hope all is well with everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Strangely enough the only way to stop retaining water is to drink more of it, and it can't be all at once, it needs to spread out so that your body has the proper time to absorb it rather than you just peeing it at all out.

    Happppy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm just now responding, love. <3 i exist!
    bloat just sucks :(. i hope you feel better!
    yay for staying on the tread for an hour. you must be proud. i feel like i need to exercise compulsively with all of you girls on the exercise hype.
    wow! from what i've read, a lot of people here eat more when they've got alcohol on their hands. vodka shots sounds nutritionally imbalanced. xD.

    Misha you, chicka!
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete