Hey all,
Just a quick note to say that I'm still alive. I have been hovering in the low 180's but I'm not worried about it. Not worried about it? Yep! Due to my numerous food allergies and problems fully digesting meat protein, I have become vegan. I'm actually a low fat high carb vegan (read 80/10/10) and it is working out great. I have not been obsessing over calories, I look less bloated and I feel good. Been eating as much fruit and veggies as I feel like. I aim for 2400 calories a day if you can believe it. I actually feel the best (and lighter)when I'm at 4,000 calories of ripe and fruity goodness. Crazy right? Especially since I was able to do 500 calories no sweat. Everyday isn't perfect; some days I'm lower than 2400 calories due to my work schedule. Plus I need to drink more water and remember to take my vitamins, and stop weighing myself everyday but I'm getting there and excited for what the future holds.
Hope everyone is great :)
Hey lady I am glad to know that you are okay. Sucks about the food allergies. I am planning to get a test done later this year just so I will know.
ReplyDeleteI know not worrying about calories must feel great. I have not gotten on the scale so I have no idea how much I weigh. I am just focusing on eating habits, exercise and loving myself.
Take care