Friday, December 7, 2012

Well it's been a year

My computer is up and running again and now it is time to start reflecting. Reflecting back to when I first started to blog and write into my thinspo journal it looks like quite a bit has happened.

What has happened

I am in the low 180's

I found out that my thyroid has been against me all along and its genetic

I have multiple food allergies which help swell me up and break me out

I got a new job back in my old field and I like it

I finished school with a MA degree

Still with the boyfriend

Got a safer car to drive

I can jog three miles with no problem

I have found natural supplements that help with my energy and allergies

I love juicing my fruits and veggies

I took control of my own health

I learned a new art which is a new hobby

Things I am now working on

Find out if I've got some endocrine/reproduction issues

Figure out how to use my new degree

Gain more money

Kick my new candy addiction- damn candy drawer at work:(

Add more skills to my persona so that can add to my career

Keep jogging- shoot for 5 miles and get back on my work out and eating schedule

Lose 30 + more lbs

Get back to being organized

Take better care of my hair, skin and nails

Not stress out that I'm not losing weight quickly

Every one's support through this blog and others have really helped me focus, especially since I don't live close to my friends and family anymore.

Which brings up how I need to make friends in this town. It's hard but I know I can find a like minded person or I will just have to fly out to be with my friends more. I miss my girls :)

Well that's all I've got. I hope everyone reflects at what they have accomplished this year and not look at all of the disappointments.

Ciao Bellas!

2 comments: