Sunday, September 2, 2012

Wow It's been way too long

I cannot believe how long it's been since I updated this blog. I miss you all! I was reading back on my last post and can honestly say that I am in a better mental place. So much has happened...
1) I finished my liquid/ juicing fast. I did it for two weeks and I still juice my breakfast most days.
2) I got a new job! It's a blend of using both of my degress, the pay is OK, but they do give consistent raises so that's good.
3) Job comes with benefits, Yah!
4) Car broke down, but I got another one that feels safer to drive in.
5) Thyroid meds have been working and as long as I stay away from my allergen foods, my face is staying clear.

So those are the positive points of life right now. Now here are the not so good, but things will improve.

1)I have been slacking on my jogging since my work day is ten hours and I have a 40 minute drive each way. On my work days, I will be using my treadmill before I go to bed. I am making myself do that. I still jog on my off days.
2) A co- worker has a hard core candy drawer and I have been hitting it like a fiend. I am going to try to not go in there this week, but I will take things day by day. I get too overwelmed when I think of the big picture of things.
3) I was 184.6 just last week and now I'm at 189.6. I did the same thing week before last. Ugh. I hope that getting back on track will help me shed the weight while it's still water before it turns to fat.
4) Face is not the clearest after me getting it like an addict in the candy drawer. How am I going to handle Halloween?

My new goal for the end of year is to be 160. That seems realistic enough.

I hope everyone is doing well. We still have four months to get our butts in shape!


2 comments:

  1. i cannot juice/liquid fast most days. i will get pregnant and die. [bad Mean Girls reference].
    ^_^ yay for jobs!
    oh. someone still jogs. i probably don't. like ever.
    160 seems realistic. definitely, honey.
    and omgosh. i read that as i was sipping my diet 7up and i just died.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete