Thursday, May 24, 2012

197, liquid meals and graduation...not in that order

Hey lovely people!

I can now officially say that I am a grad school graduate:) I am happy that I am done so that I can focus on...what else but losing weight:) I have been juicing my meals with having a little protein with each meal. I have no idea about calorie content for the day and that feels nice not to stress how many calories that I ate/drank. I was inspired after watching Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead to try and fast for at least 30 days. So far I have been fasting for 4 days and have lost 1.5 lbs, which is a huge deal for me since I have an underactive thyroid which causes me to gain weight. So I am now 197 and I think I may be able to see a light at the end of the tunnel. The thyroid meds that I am on are natural so I won't see drastic results like some people do, but I think going natural is worth it in the long run.
The juicing has helped get rid of those post food allergy bumps that I had which makes me happy.
I have been jogging 2.5 miles straight and am trying to up my miles by 0.25 miles every other day.
I am still not happy with the job prospect situation but I hope to be employed again by next month.
Goals next month: New job and 5 lbs lighter.
Now time to get my breakfast juice on.
Have a great day lovelies.

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time visiting your blog. Congrats on finishing grad school! I admire you for jogging. I've been doing some dance/cardio from youtube. Have a great day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Staci!I am so happy to be done with school. I have been a bit off track but have gotten back to jogging and eating healthy again. My job is so exhausting and since I work 10 hour shifts I just wasn't feeling like working out. But I am using my treadmill at night. As for the eating, I'm allergic to most crap food so I don't know why in the world I was eating it for two weeks. Went from 185 back to 190. But I'm done with that. I will be back at 185. Have a great week end. Thanks for visiting:)

      Delete