Saturday, December 10, 2011

Treadmill wishes, walking outside for free money

I want need a treadmill so bad. With the days getting colder walking outside is not that appealing to me, especially since I only have time to do it in the cold morning or cold evening during the week. With a treadmill I could jog and walk twice a day. I sometimes feel that saying "if I only had a treadmill", is an excuse. But I know it is not. I definately needed one last night. Went out with the BF for authentic Mexican food. I didn't eat the chips and salsa (yah me) and I didn't order anything fried. But I don't think my body is used to anything high calorie anymore. I have been aiming to eating 300 calories or less each meal. I felt kind of crappy when I got home.
I have been doing well with 1000 calories and walking as much as I can, but I know I need to do more. I have always had a sluggish metabolism and I need to whip it into shape.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and remember to be strong and rewards will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment