Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lurk Mode

I decided to come out of lurk mode and read a few blogs and then post. Reading back on my last blog I am so happy that I have finished that term. I am sure this next one will be brutal but it will be the last one.
Not happy that my weight has stayed the same despite me doing the right things. My face does look a bit slimmer but why is the number on the scale so high?
Not happy with my current job choices. I need to make more than 10 bucks an hour especially since I will have 2 degrees but that just has been making me overqualified.
I was pretty depressed and slept some and have been focusing on other things since stressing will do me no good.
Hope things get better for me. I have a feeling that if I was thinner then I would get the better jobs and then get to live the better lifestyle. But the odds aren't in my favor right now for whatever reason.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck this term!
    And, to quote The Hunger Games: "May the odds be ever in your favor!"
    *hugs*
    Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete